WHAT ARE THEY?
Botox is often referred to as a Neurotoxin or a wrinkle reducer.
It is important to note that Botox is used for many medical conditions including migraines, hyperhidrosis, eyelid spasm, and many other medical conditions.
The primary use of Botox in our office is to treat facial wrinkles. Botox blocks signals from the nerves to the muscles. The injected muscle can’t contract. That makes wrinkles relax and soften. Botox injections are the most popular cosmetic treatment as it has minimal downtime and the effects often last 3-5 months depending on the areas it is injected.
At Skin Damsel Aesthetics we offer the following:
What to Expect
- Glabella or lines between the eyes
- Lines between the rows
- Forehead lines
- Lines on the outside of the eyes or crow’s feet
- Jawline slimming or masseter hypertrophy
- Botox is considered a minimally invasive treatment that requires almost no downtime or recovery time.
- After your injections you may have minimal swelling or redness at the injection sites. This will resolve after just a few minutes.
- Please refrain from lying down for the first 4 hours and avoid any exercise for 24 hours.
- We recommend waiting 10-14 days after your treatment before wearing a ball cap, facials, or laying face down for a massage.
Have a question? Let’s get in touch
Communications through our website or via email are not encrypted and are not necessarily secure. Use of the internet or email is for your convenience only, and by using them, you assume the risk of unauthorized use.
By submitting a form you hereby agree to hold Skin Damsel Aesthetics, its doctors, and affiliates, harmless from any hacking or any other unauthorized use of your personal information by outside parties.