4801 Spring Valley Rd. Ste 80 Dallas, TX 75244
Last Updated: August 24, 2022
Arriving late will deprive you of valuable treatment time. Skin Damsel Providers reserve the right to reschedule your appointment if arriving more than 10 minutes late and charge the cancellation fee (see cancellation Policies of Appointment for details).
Cancellation / No Show Policy
At Skin Damsel Aesthetics we have a 24-hour Cancellation / No Show Policy in place to ensure guests can get in for appointments in a timely manner and to respect our providers’ time. Any appointment that no shows and/or cancels within 24 hours will have the following fee automatically charged to the credit card on file:
- All Injection/Medical Appointments – $50 – $100 depending on the provider
- Consultations – $50 – $100 depending on the provider
- Any Facial or Laser Service – $50
We appreciate your understanding of our cancellation policy. This will allow our team to continue to provide the highest quality service for you and future patients, as well as value our team members’ time. By scheduling an appointment, you are agreeing to our cancellation/no-show policy.
Gratuity: is not included and should reflect the guest’s satisfaction with the treatment. Tipping, as always is based upon your discretion if you enjoyed your service.
Services: We do not offer refunds on any services rendered. Aesthetic results are quite variable from person to person and while we do our best to achieve the desired outcome, it cannot be guaranteed. Clients are responsible for additional treatments needed to achieve desired results, including any Botox touch-ups.
Retail: We do not offer refunds on products purchased. Defective products may be exchanged within 14 days for the same product only.
Gift cards: No refunds and must be used within 1 year of purchase.
We want to ensure a relaxing experience for everyone. We ask that you please make childcare arrangements prior to your appointment.
Service animals with proper documentation are welcome at Skin Damsel, all other fur babies must be left at home for the safety of all our patients.
Skin Damsel Aesthetics (together with all subsidiaries and affiliates, collectively “Skin Damsel Aesthetics” “we,” “us,” or “our”) respect your privacy. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, disclose, and protect Personal Information (defined below) through your online interaction with Skin Damsel Aesthetics, and your choices about the collection and use of Personal Information.
This Privacy Notice applies to Personal Information collected or processed by or on behalf of Skin Damsel Aesthetics via its websites and its subsidiary websites, apps, social media pages, or other platforms that link to this Privacy Notice (collectively, the “Site”). This Privacy Notice does not apply to websites controlled by Skin Damsel Aesthetics that do not link to this Privacy Notice or to third-party websites linked from our websites.
Why we collect your information
The term “Personal Information” or “Personal Data” can have different meanings depending on applicable law. In general, we use the term “Personal Information” or “Personal Information” to mean information that can uniquely identify you, but if a different definition applies under applicable law, we will use that definition.
We collect Personal Information about you for a number of reasons, including:
- To provide you with the products and services you requested,
- Processing your payments and contact information to provide you with the products or items you ordered through our Site,
- To book an appointment through our Site,
- To complete the registration process and set up an account on our Site,
- For our internal efforts to operate and improve our business.
In addition, we use your information to:
- Quickly process user requests for information and to allow us to respond efficiently to user questions,
- Monitor Site statistics,
- Create de-identified or aggregated data relating to the use of our services and offerings,
- Respond to or satisfy legal requirements, such as a court order, a the subpoena, or a law enforcement agency’s or other public agency’srequest,
- Help prevent the instigation of a crime,
- Help facilitate an the investigation related to public safety,
- Help protect the safety of a child using our Site,
- Help protect the security or integrity of our Site,
- Enable us to take precautions against liability,
- Provide information to service providers or such companies who provide support for the operations of our Site and who do not use or disclose the information for any other purpose.
For advertising and marketing purposes, including:
- Contacting users with updates and relevant information about our products and services because they have signed up to do so through our Site,
- If you would no longer like to receive promotional emails or other communications from us, please refer to the “Opting out of receiving electronic communications” Section below.
- Sending you information on promotions or surveys, promotion or contest we offer, or information about us and our events.
- Enhancing, personalizing, and evaluating the effectiveness of the content of our Site, our communications with you, and our advertising and marketing.
For our general administrative purposes. For example:
- We may need your information to tell you about important changes to the Site,
- Manage your registered account,
- Provide account credit or other customer service to you,
- We may also need your information to administer promotions or programs we offer.
For social-media engagement:
For security purposes:
As necessary to help us protect against, identify, or investigate fraud or other criminal activity.
For other legal purposes:
Iif we have a legal obligation, or need to pursue or defend against legal claims, for which we need to process your information.
For communication purposes, to get in touch with you in connection with any of the reasons discussed above.
Thank you for your cooperation and consideration of all our patients.